Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Testing...

Ugh...I totally suck at updating these things. But I will try my best!

J had his SA done, and it came back normal. PHEW! We are both relieved! I think J is more happy than I am!

I started a new cycle, so I called my OBGYN today and scheduled the HSG. I go this upcoming Monday morning at 9am.... They are treating it like surgery almost....no eating or drinking after midnight, and I have to go to the hospital here to have it done. I am so nervous. I know it will lead to answers, but I cannot help but to be nervous! I have been trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of it!

I am going to Jacksonville, FL this weekend, so hopefully some time away will help. I am also trying to stay busy booking sessions for my photography. That is going pretty well too!

Anyways, that is all I have for now....keep your eyes open for a new post :)

1 comment: